Saturday, March 7, 2020

One [partially] down.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

Done, at least with regard to the main part of the design. I still have to trim and bead the background, back it, and edge it, but this was the most time-consuming part of the process. I will probably alternate the finishing stages with working on Wings's patch for his jacket, because that's going to be kind of involved and I need to get it under way. One [partially] down; infinity to go.

One more problem down, too; we were able to pick up the car yesterday. It's running great with the new battery, but those suckers cost. Between the tow and the garage bill, it's $700 that I had already allocated for other expenses. That's $700 I have to make up fast, so I've got to start bringing in some scratch from sales, subscriptions, everywhere and anywhere I can, especially since we don't have a fix on Wings's recovery time from all this slated for next week. We need help to make sales; the links are here:
Please share everything. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used 
or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment