Thursday, March 5, 2020

Trickster season again.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

It's Trickster season again, with all the nonsense that goes with it. Everything's late today because of am ix of errands that had to be run, after having to wait for a tow truck to haul the car off to the garage. Some months after my ancient jalopy quit running (it will eventually get repaired, but not today, and probably given to a young Indigenous man who needs wheels), a very dear friend who got a brand new car essentially gave me her old one. It's a 2nd-gen Prius, a 2007, and it's a wonderful little car. Unfortunately, the battery didn't survive the last round of subzero temps (not a question of not starting it; it just simply wouldn't start), and today we finally arranged to get it into the shop. For those who don't know, when the battery's shot on these? Nope, there's nothing to do except tow it. It's not something we can replace ourselves.

So I've got to make some sales to cover the repairs. Right now, I'm working on that half-blind; a really bad sublux in my neck in the middle of the night, a result of that old injury combined with the EDS, has left me in the kind of pain that English isn't really adequate to describe. Bad migraine on top of the rest (a result of the sublux, too), and every moment's a battle today. And as I said, I'm done with certain other things. I can't take on any more obligations, and now, I've got to bring in more scratch to cover everything, especially since we don't have a fix on Wings's recovery time from all this slated for next week. My Patreon is short three figures from the March 1st payout, so that's another big hit. We need help to make sales; the links are here:
Please share everything. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used 
or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment