Tuesday, February 9, 2021

What drought does.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

That's what the land looks now. Even after the snows we've had so far.

This is what drought does.

The rest of the world is laboring under drought conditions of a different sort now, but the effect is the same; it chokes the life out of everything. We need to see some better movement from those who would style themselves "leaders" now.

Here, I'm still as behind as ever, and still mostly useless. For every episode, it takes me multiple days to recover, all while hoping that another one doesn't set me back even further. That's not good. We need to make sales, and I need to reorganize his work, and I can't do either one when I can't even think straight.

Because things are bad locally. There is still no economy now. There's nothing. No vaccines for most of us, either. People are literally dying all around us from the government's failures, and I don't know how we keep them, or us, alive unless I can cover the bills. We have lost SO much to 2020, so very, very many people, and the gifts and the talents and the knowledge and the wisdom they carried too often lost with them. People have needed so much more help than we could give them, but we did as much as we could, even when it put us in a bind, and we will need to do much more of that this year. We have shelled out close to 2 grand over the last 2 weeks of January, including $600 last week to fill the propane tank, which I was not expecting; close to a grand over this weekend; and my Patreon remains $300 short again for the second month running. I've got to make it up somewhere. So:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (new cleaning products on it needed most);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make it this staggering outlay somehow. There's even new work, here and here and now here, among other new pieces from last week and last week, too, so please watch for them and share the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

   

No comments :

Post a Comment