Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Out of order again.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

One of the two cuffs, or rather, the stones for the cuffs, currently in the works. In theory, this one will be done today and it'll be the day's feature, so I'm posting things out of order again. This way I get the other stuff off my desk early, and I can get on to the thousand other things still waiting for me. Look for today's NDN Silver post probably mid-afternoon, at a guess.

This is the season of sixteen-hour days, and as I said yesterday, the first month of it is already gone. I will be doing nothing but pushing sales for at least the next six weeks, and I need to make this happen sooner rather than later, because the tax burden won't wait, and there's too much else that needs doing, even as my illness leaves me with less function by the day now.  Which means I need help to get everything covered.

All the links are here; please, share them, too (and there's a new wishlist priority, the automatic composter, which will do wonders for saving on waste and allow Wings to compost the land and trees regularly even through the winter; my physical function is impaired enough now that things can only get done if I have the help of equipment like this):

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are, first and foremost, the automatic composter and the wheelbarrow, then the other ladder);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, Nah, we've given up on the well. No one's available to drill before late next year at the earliest, and this year's tax burden means we would never be able to afford it anyway. But it's even more of a good time to make a purchase, because Uncle Sam is a vindictive colonizer, and my current stress levels about paying it all are off the charts. And there's lots of fabulous work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                              

No comments :

Post a Comment