Friday, December 1, 2023

Heavy weather.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Not much snow for such seemingly heavy weather. A little bit more than a dusting now; white-out conditions just long enough to cover the point at which we needed to drive to the post office to find a lost package and drive home again; all the rest has been mostly flurries or sun. Sometime flurries in the sun.

No metaphorical precipitation, either, and I'm losing my mind. My Patreon for the month is down ~$250 at the moment [short on today's payout for November, I mean]. We have had not a single sale since the official T-week beginning of the commercial holiday season, which normally constitute the busiest shopping days of the year. In an average year, we'd make at least a few sales over this period, but so far, not one. Then again, we haven't brought in anywhere nearly enough sales all year. It's grim. And I don't know what more I can do. My pain levels are completely out of control right now; I'm also back to barely being able to walk most of the time. I'm pushing myself as hard as I can, but nothing's working, least of all my body and brain.

I need to bring in at least $6K in sales between now and year's end to cover tax prepayments. Normally, I would've been paying them quarterly, but not this year; we haven't had enough sales to do that, and I'm behind on everything else, too, all while my illness worsens seemingly by the dayI really need help. As always, all the links are listed below, and sales are the most important:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (liquid soaps are priority now [or Amazon cards, and I can order them myself]); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, and there will be much more in the days to come. The way this year has gone, things will still be grim for a good while and the holidays are already here, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                       

No comments :

Post a Comment