
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
That was at sunset, the front clearly visible as it departed. It was followed by another one later, but the strange thing is that, even though they're following the rhythms of the monsoonal patterns that we once had here, they're not actually following the patterns themselves. To do that, they would come from the southwest, and instead, these are starting in the northeast, and moving around to the southeast, whence they move overhead for us now.
I have no idea what the correct term for these patterns would be. But it's a real storm, real rain, and we're grateful for it.
Also, you don't realize just how much drought makes the land stink, of dust and dirt and smoke, until you step outside after a real rainstorm and the whole world smells clean.
Of course, once again, everything's late. My pain levels are completely out of control now, and it appears that there's nothing I can do about it. It's making me slow, and my workload keeps increasing y the day, drastically so. And like I said yesterday, all I can do is keep slogging, moving on to the next thing, and the next, and the next.
But I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.