Sunday, August 16, 2026

There's just too much going on right now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

Yes, out of order again today, because there's new work, some of which is getting featured in today's post. Those are the two necklaces that are currently done; both have coordinating earrings, and the peach-colored one has a coil already complete. The matching coil for the blue one might be done tomorrow.

It's been a day. In addition to all the usual stuff, it's been laundry, linens, etc., plus helping with all of this. He's finishing up three other works to ship tomorrow or Tuesday, hopefully, plus he's got other new stuff going besides the bead pieces. I'll have one of the silverwork pairs of earrings probably tomorrow, possibly the new necklace [a multi-stone figurative pendant, 3 focal and 5 accent stones, on matching beads], and . . . I forget what else. There's just too much going on right now.

Doesn't help that the lupus and RA [and whatever else I have that  to date remains unDX'd] are making me incredibly ill right now. The heat is making that much worse. This summer has been so terrible; we're both looking forward to fall at this point, but that assumes that fall is significantly cooler, and obviously, that's no sure thing anymore.

And I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.