
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
More work on current projects. These are small bezels for earring orders; might be done tomorrow, if all goes well.
That last clause is doing a lot of heavy lifting, though.
Tomorrow's going to be hell for me, given that it's going to require me to be in line, on my feet for an extended period, and spending a hellish amount of money. There's no choice; it has to get done. But I've been in such bad shape all week that it's likely to be enough to flatten me from now through the whole weekend.
It's one of the reasons everything's so late all the time right now.It's hard to work when the pain won't release it's grip, even with pain meds; harder still when. the fatigue is so bad that my brain feels like its imploding beneath the weight of everything right now. That's what this illness is, and what it does, but I would really like to catch a break for a bit, because we can't afford for me not to be bringing in sales right now.
Aside from the need to make up all our other expenses from the last week, which was costlier that I expected on the medical front, particularly, it's been a hellishly costly year, on top of several recent years that have been the same, and there's a lot more expense to come. I've had to order some supplies for him already, but I also need to order silver for him, which is absurdly expensive now [gouging; it's gouging, and no, I have not been able to order it yet], and will only get more so as we head into fall. We've got an enormous Rx expense coming up in two days [if what the doc ordered for him is actually in, between his and mine, it'll be $1,500 or morel that's gouging, too, and an utter failure of policy, but then this country is a failed state now, entirely]. We've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of early this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.