
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
More new work, coming soon — probably tomorrow, four pairs of earrings. These two, anyway, which are onyx and ammonite slices inlaid with abalone. The other two are porcelain jasper teardrops and small round rosettes of pink Queen conch shell.
All heat today, some wind, no rain. It's brutal. And now they're saying no rain tomorrow, either. Everything in dry as dust, as ash, the soil burned by the heat. We need rain, and badly.
I need it to rain in the metaphorical sense, too. I need to bring in several more this week, because I've got to order a bunch more supplies for him this week, and silver is absurdly expensive now [gouging; it's gouging], and will only get more so as we head into fall. I've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of early this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.