Friday, August 14, 2026

It could go either way.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

Eerie pink bands in the southern sky tonight. In theory, we should get rain, but it could go either way: spin out around us, delivering absolutely nothing; or a banger that knocks out everything. my guess is the former, but who knows?

It's been a lousy end to a lousy week. I'm so tired of assholes. I'm especially tired of governmental assholes, and I should not be having to deal with them but here we fucking are. I need a break, I need a week, or ten, with no one bothering me, and I need people to do their fucking jobs, but I won't get any of that. I also won't catch a single break from the pain and fatigue, or any of my other symptoms from this stupid disease.

And I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.