Saturday, August 1, 2026

Three new works.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

One of three new works he completed today: two cuffs and a ring. There's a third cuff awaiting stones, but he decided that he'd prefer turquoise, and the bezels are an odd size [six stones on this one!], so I special-ordered him some of the good stuff. But it won't be here before Tuesday, probably.

August first, and it's been a day. The work is endless, and I will never get caught up, not if I live to be 110. It's also been another odd one, weather-wise, two or three small sprinkly-type storms, the second one briefly blowing in a bunch of water horizontally, then diminishing to nothing.

Not even enough to tamp down the dust. 

I need it to rain in the metaphorical sense, too. I need to bring in several more this week, because I've got to order a bunch more supplies for him this week, and silver is absurdly expensive now [gouging; it's gouging], and will only get more so as we head into fall. I've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of early this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.