Tuesday, August 25, 2026

A strange day across the board.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

No big wild weather today; just four small showers, but a lot of cloud cover with them. It made for a strange day across the board.

It's been a difficult day, too. Not just because of the sudden loss of Dolly, although there's that. It's made all the more enraging by the fact that pure evil is still walking around, thriving, profiteering, harming, while one of the best people this world has known is now gone. [And I don't tend to give a shit about dead celebs, which is an indication of the respect I felt for that woman, and for the truly astonishing level of good work that she did, quietly, mostly unbeknownst to anyone until now, purely because it was the right thing to do.]

And for me, it's been, among other things, a scary one. As of today, I have some lovely all-new symptoms, frightening ones, and ones that might cast my recent alterations in other symptoms in a very different light. My eyes are now giving me problems, of the kind that could just become a constant annoyance, or could become something very much worse. Coupled with other recent symptoms, it looks like the thing the doctors all thought I had initially, decades ago: MS. My antibodies thus far have been lupus and RA, but also with some unidentifiable stuff, and it is possible to have MS along with the other two. It could also be vision [and a bunch of other] effects secondary to the lupus. But whatever it is, it's not good. And the fatigue is absolutely flattening me; I haven't had it be this bad in a good while now.

And there's no time for this crap. I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here; 
  • Testimonials here; 
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.