Sunday, August 23, 2026

Speaking of making it rain . . . .

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

That? is rain. A cloudburst. The kind of rain we used to get here routinely in summer, except that now, with such storms much fewer and farther between, they're also more violent.

Still, cloudbursts are absolutely normal for now, and it's a relief to have them return, at least for the moment. It's still raining, two hours later, and there's a lot of lightning to the east still, too. 

And we've needed this so badly.

And speaking of making it rain . . . . Of course, after the week I've had health-wise, I overdid it today, and I will no doubt pay for that tomorrow, especially given that tomorrow is also chemo day. Every day lately is steroid day, having to double up n the immunosuppressants just to breathe properly. But I have got to get caught up, and I've got to sell a lot more of all this new work he's cranking out daily now.

But I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here; 
  • Testimonials here; 
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.