Saturday, August 29, 2026

Just another sign of drought.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

The smoke haze was back this morning; of course, there's a new fire west of us.  The aspen line in also visibly gold already, has been for close to a week now. It's not really a sign of too-early fall, just another sign of drought.

Which seems somehow fitting for this god-awful year. Every week gets harder than the last, and there's no end in sight. There's also no respite from the pain, and now I have all these other symptoms to contend with, too. 

And there's no time for this crap. I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here; 
  • Testimonials here; 
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.