
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
That's the pendant that's been in the works. No, they're not neatly arranged, and the in the shadow of the studio the color doesn't render especially true, but those stones are what's going into it. I have to sort out beads for him tomorrow for him to do the strand; it'll be high-grade turquoise, citrine, and some other materials.
That's always assuming he can get to it. there are never enough hours in the day, for either of us, which is why I'm doing this at 11:00 at night again. And these days are suffocatingly hot, and it's impossible to maintain the kind of pace I need. Then again, as bad as my illness is now, and my pain levels because of it, it's impossible anyway.
On the plus side, we made a sale of two items yesterday, which is very good news right now. But I need it to rain in the metaphorical sense, also at the monsoonal level. I need to bring in several more this week, because I've got to order a bunch more supplies for him tonight, and silver is absurdly expensive now [gouging; it's gouging], and will only get more so as we head into fall. I've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of early this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.