Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Double rainbow.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

A full double rainbow. You couldn't see anything but the lower right of the outer arc with the naked eye; too much light. But the camera lens picked it up clearly. Feels like a benediction of sorts, one for Dolly, one for Tim Curry.

Otherwise, though? It's been a god-awful day, and there's not a damn thing I can do about any of it. I've got two major subluxes [partial joint dislocations], one in my radiocarpal joint in my dominant arm and wrist, and it's making every single thing absolutely impossible. The other is a hip sublux so bad that it's impairing my ability to stand, sit, and walk. But we had to run three errands today, and that involved a lot standing, walking, and carrying, and I'm in agony now. And those are the easier things to deal with; the rest of the day was much worse.

And this is why I don't go anywhere. One errand flattens me, and if I'm already having trouble with some group of symptoms? It's destructive, and I can't be unable to function this badly.

And there's no time for this crap. I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here; 
  • Testimonials here; 
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.