
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
This afternoon, when the storm was still gathering. August 31st, and summer's going out as though fall's already here, but late fall, mid-October and beyond. No, not nearly that cold, but the general look and feel, and the stormy weather, is more October than August.
And it is cold tonight, cold enough for the first fire of the season. It's a small fire, but it's needed, and it's a relief in so very many ways to have it back, even if it winds up being only for tonight.
Other than that, it's been a day, and nothing's gone smoothly save the shipping, and that was only because I was able tog et a ride in to the post office. The truck's still in shop; they say we should be able to pick it up tomorrow. It's a hell of a lot of money, and we now know that there will be more that will need to get done, just not this moment. Should've had it taken there back in June.
But today was chemo day, and I'm constantly having to juggle the dosing because nothing's working right, and I have felt like absolute hell over and above that besides. I'm so tired of all of it.
And there's no time for this crap. I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.