![]() |
| Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. |
These feel like days and nights of apocalypse. Yes, there's another new fire nearby, this one in Carson National Forest north of TP. We've had the smoke all day long [and the sinus issues and coughs and itchy eyes to go with it]. We've also had more hellishly high heat, and between the two, and the skies we're getting as a result, it really is easy to believe the world's ending.
That's especially true given how insistent those in authority and control are on making it happen. Climate collapse, fascism, 1,200-year drought, no water anywhere, no regulation, Dark-Ages levels of risk, literal Nazis trying to kill us all . . . yeah, it's not much for inspiring hope in the longevity of the planet, never mind humanity.
And I have been slammed all day long with so many things that all should have been so much easier and much less time-consuming, but we can't have that anymore, apparently. I also apparently have a functional body, so here we are, and everything 's absurdly late, and I'm running it out of order because it's the only way to get anything done right now.
Time to make sales today? Are you kidding? But it's been a hellishly costly year, on top of several that have been the same, and there's a lot more expense to come. We very much need it to rain in the metaphorical sense, also at the monsoonal level. I need to bring in several more this week, because I've ordered some supplies for him already, but I need to order a bunch more, and silver is absurdly expensive now [gouging; it's gouging, and no, I have not been able to order it yet], and will only get more so as we head into fall. I've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of early this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.
