Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Coyote's back. In more ways than one.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

A while bfore sunset this evening, I could hear Emmy squawking her head off in the chicken coop; our lone remaining 'lorp, along with two Americaunas. Two of the dogs were outside, and the useless mutts were just lying there, looking the other direction.

Meanwhile, Coyote's back. In more ways than one.

No, he couldn't get into the coop; he went away yet again without another chicken dinner. But clearly I have to keep an eye out myself, since our worthless "watchdogs" aren't watching anything at all. 

It'st been a day, and I am so freaking tired, and I have so much work to do before I can sleep. I'm falling further behind every day, and  today, I was so close to being paralyzed by it all that I just put my head down and slogged through the next thing, which i this case has been getting his new work up on the site, some of it waiting for two or three weeks now.

Bu today has been spectacularly bad. It's been a while since every single joint system in my body has been in such all-encompassing pain. Yesterday was chemo day, which I would've expected to help a little, but no, which may mean that it's time to raise the dose again. I've had no choice but to add the steroids. The pain meds aren't even taking the edge off right now. And I don't know what to do; I don't have time for this.

And I've got to bring in a lot more sales and I can't even get enough time to chase them because of everything else. This year has been hellishly expensive already, and we've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of this month, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here [I'll be adding some new items soon, things we could really use but that I can't justify spending money on right now, like some sheets and towels];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.