Saturday, November 21, 2015

Let's be really clear here.

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.

This is my mood at the moment. Having my warning twisted into something it's not brings Thunderbird out.

No one is being hacked or spammed as a result of contact with us, this blog, or our other sites. If you are subject to either of those things, look to the commercial sites you've used.

When I said we've been subjected to more than enough stalking and hacking, it's true. Wings's site has been the subject of brute-force attacks, stemming from a particular incident at a particular site, although anonymity prevents proving that. Every attempt has failed; they have no way in, but it doesn't stop them from trying just to try to down the site. There's no financial data on his site to compromise anyway; we have no PayPal info there for a reason. This is purely personal harassment directed at us, in an attempt to shut down our livelihood for speaking out against racist and misogynistic bullying of others. There is no hacking of this blog, or of my other site.

The stalking is likewise personal. I know who it is, and I know the motivation behind it. The stalking isn't pleasant, but she wouldn't know how to hack anything if her life depended on it. 

Please, do not compromise our livelihood further by suggesting that we are somehow responsible for hacking or spamming. We are not.

At this moment, I am so very, very tired of everything.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

1 comment :

  1. OOOhhhh I hope you are OK,,, I would not want to cross my dear friend so someone is either brave or really dumb.
    Good luck my friend... I can state profoundly..I have never had any problems on this site....Sounds like just a troublemaker.

    ReplyDelete