Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Jewels and Gems: All That Glitters

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.


Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's this week's edition of our series on Jewels and Gems, with a bit of holiday glitter in the color of the light. It's a mineral more often derided than respected, but to me, that's right where the symbolism lies: recognizing beauty in all its forms, without need to compare it on some sort of artificial scale of value.

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. Unusually for this series lately, there are two pieces featured in the post that remain available for purchase in our gallery inventory; simply inquire via the site's Contact formAnd as always, sales are much needed, so shares of the links are much appreciated.

On another note, I am way, WAY behind right now, and that may not change for a few days. Wings is at the studio grind, working on holiday orders, and I'm picking up additional duties in other areas. It's all complicated by 1) Cree's relapse, and 2) my own relapse, both of which are due to 3) massively unsettled weather, with 4-6 inches of new snow on the ground just today, and dangerously cold wind chills already. It'll be below zero at night for the next few days. All this is by way of letting everyone know why I'm AWOL, and I am, and I will be for probably the remainder of the week. I'm beyond frazzled, beyond exhausted, and now at the point where I'm just putting one foot in front of the other. That's normal for the final weeks before Christmas, since this is our busiest season, but my body isn't handling the weather so well this year. Apologies to all, and I'll catch up as I can.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment