Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My stalkers are reeeeeeeally special.


The personal stalker? She's taken up these Buzzfeed-style quizzes, and taken to posting the results. With her photo. Today's quiz told her what her supernatural power is. She's informed the world that she "is a messenger of Heaven who was sent to earth to deliver God's message!" Next to her name and photo. Exclamation point in original.

No, I'm not kidding.

Of course, a few weeks ago, it was ripping off "The Buddha" (it's always someone), announcing that "faithfulness is the greatest love." This, from the broad who's spent a smooth decade trying to destroy Wings and me. That doesn't even begin to get into how she literally stole my life (even my chronic health conditions, going back to childhood) to remake her "personal story" completely for the latest incarnation of her twinkie "shamanic healing" business. And people wonder why I side-eye anyone who says "love and light" in my presence. Boiled Bunny meets Single White Female, menopausal version.

Then there's the one who steals my words for the express purpose of competing with Wings's work and business. Directly. On both counts. Busted. Again. At some point, this is gonna hit the fan, too.

[Sigh] no, you can't have my identity, my Nativeness, my life, my existence, either of you. Can't have Wings, either. Or his art.

Get lost. 

Tomorrow will be better, right?

Right?



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

5 comments :

  1. So sorry you're having to go through all this crap! Hope this person gets karma'd ten ways to Sunday. Tomorrow will be better...it will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Connie. I mostly just bite my tongue, but every once in a while, I get fed up and just need to vent. The constant attempts to erase me get a bit wearing. :-P I'm on to the next two dozen tasks now, so . . . [shrugs].

      Delete
  2. So sorry you're having to go through all this crap! Hope this person gets karma'd ten ways to Sunday. Tomorrow will be better...it will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL - iand you were right. It was better. Crazybusy, but much better. I just needed to vent.

      Delete