Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Lessons of Abundance

Photo copyright Aji, 2015;
all rights reserved.

Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's my overriding favorite among Wings's current inventory of works. It's also a piece that, in addition to its worldly beauty and great monetary value, serves as a reminder to me of the lessons that we impute to this holiday season: lessons that, according to the old way of our peoples, should be simply a way of life.

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. Inquiries via the site's Contact form. And, as always, sales are much needed, so shares of the site links are much appreciated.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Right? I LOVE this piece. It just . . . I dunno. I just love it.

      Have a beautiful holiday, darlin'!

      Delete
  2. M is off to Puerto Rico to visit family. I'm enjoying the quiet! And will meet up with friends in the city. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad you're spending the day with friends! Although I gather you're gonna be a little warm there, yes? Safe travels, darlin', Merry Christmas, and much love from both of us.

      Delete
  3. Thank you all....for your abundance of love...Happy Holidays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is more to come, darlin' - I have a box that I haven't managed to get packed and shipped. I'm always so far behind at this time of year; I'm sorry to be so late with it, but it'll be there soon. May all of you have some moments of peace and joy and hope and love today.

      Delete