Monday, August 8, 2016

Shares Still Needed


Well, I don't know what to do at this point. Three shares from the widget since yesterday afternoon.

The crew comes back to work tomorrow. I have to create something out of nothing, conjure money out of thin air. That's not in my skill set. 

The YouCaring page is here. Wings's site is hereThank you to the folks who have helped us thus far, and to those who continue to share the links. 

And now, I have to get back to work.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

1 comment :

  1. Every damn tweet I do seems to sink like a rock, except maybe for MeiMei or Avilyn retweeting if they see it, sigh. I'm overextended already, and likely to stay so for at least 3 more weeks, unless the vet was seriously overestimating the number of teeth the new rescue will need pulled on Wednesday. I used Congressional accounting tricks to push as much as I could into closing out that last round, sigh. Been talking up the flash sales to folks irl as well, but not seeing much interest, since most of the folks I know are more in the costume jewelry price range.

    ReplyDelete