Thursday, January 12, 2017

Nothing Edition. Nope. Nothing.


Nothing tonight. I had to see a dog get hit by a car in town today, and I'm very, very tired of being jacked around by people who seem to think that we're made of money and thus marks for the hustle. I'm madder than hell right now, and no, I don't want any comments or questions. Don't add to the migraine I've had since three AM.

Cut and paste is all there is:


Still, before you share our links, please go share Laura's. Lin's spirit is where the water meets the light, but Laura will still need our help for a while. Please T/R/share/donate to her fund if you can. Especially that last. It's needed.

Thanks, everyone.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment