Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Coyote and Blue. Also, no free time for a while, and no end in sight to the bills. Sales very badly needed, and shares too.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

Coyote and Blue, from a couple of days ago. Click on it to get the full effect; not the tongue while you're at it. They're not exactly fat, but they're healthy and happy, at least.

I'm not going to be around much for the rest of this week or next week. I'm way overloaded on a bunch of stuff, and also way behind thanks to the disabling properties of . . . ::waves hands:: . . . whatever they finally decide this thing is. A lot of pain, a lot of fatigue and weakness, a lot of shortness of breath, no answers. So only expect to see me when you see me. I'm getting everything up early today, because it's going to take everything I have just to get the minimum done on today's RL tasks.

The rest is cut-and-paste. The medical bill collectors are back on my back again. No, I don't have my subscription platform up and running, because I can't find anyone who knows IgnitionDeck. But I still need to raise $3,500 very fast at this point, whether it's through sales, subscriptions (via PayPal), or something else. Whatever, I'm not ruling out anything at this point. But I need to get this round covered, and soon.

I've got another $20-some thousand after that, but the $3,500 represents the ones dunning me most intensely right now. Forget about the next round of tests; I have no clue how much and can't worry about it now. So here are all the links; please share them:
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount; another almost $400 for Wings this week);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of supplies for She-Wolf;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
  • Partial registry #2, from Wayfair. There are some things left on both registries that I thought by now I might be able just to buy outright, but medical bills (mine and She-Wolf's both) have to come first.
Nothing has changed on the health front for me, and frankly, I'm fast giving up on expecting anything different. Now? I'm just focused on survival, and that means, first off, getting these vultures off my back before the stress literally kills me. So please share the links; I've got to make some headway on this fast.






All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment