Friday, April 6, 2018

Sales, sales, sales needed. Badly. Shares, too.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

Sales, sales, sales. We need to make them. I keep hoping the visiting raptors will bring us luck, but no sign of it yet, on any front. These are by far the slowest months of the year, with the March Pueblo closure and the ever-declining tourism in the area. This was also the worst winter we've ever had here, and local revenues reflect that across the board. But for now, I have to worry about us, and with all the medical bills we're racking up, I have to find a way to pay for it all. Which means, eventually, my subscription site, if I can ever get the damn platform installed correctly, although I'm not sure that'll ever happen. 

Which leaves us, for now, with sales of Wings's work. He's got some fabulous inventory right now. I mean really spectacular stuff: wearable art that invokes the spirits of Buffalo and Turtle and the Sacred Directions; incredibly high-grade turquoise and cobalt-colored lapis and labradorite that manages to be stormy and luminous at the same time. There's a lot more, too. And I've got, at the moment, $3,500 hanging over my head that needs to be paid ASAP (and another $20-some thousand after that, but those are the ones dunning me most intensely right now). So here are all the links; please share them (and pardon the cut-and-paste for the rest, but I'm absolutely beat):
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount; another almost $400 for Wings this week);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of supplies for She-Wolf;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
  • Partial registry #2, from Wayfair. There are some things left on both registries that I thought by now I might be able just to buy outright, but medical bills (mine and She-Wolf's both) have to come first.
I'm back to spending most of each night on oxygen and praying that I don't need to do anything else. I'm doing my best to maintain, but it's hard when your body is convinced that it's dying several times a day. No, I'm not exaggerating, and no, I don't have a DX.The lack of answers, the stress, the financial pressure is killing me. We both need the space to heal, at least to whatever extent, in my case, turns out to be possible. So please spread the links around, because I have got to generate some regular income somehow.






All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment