Sunday, August 25, 2019

Crunch time.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.
The east field, yesterday. Gabe's turning it now, and then presumably he'll bale this afternoon. I hope so, because this can't wait any longer. The guys will load and stack tomorrow.

I feel like the blade of a pendulum is swinging directly over my head, getting closer with every pass.

Crunch time. There are some things we have to get done on the house before winter, and we have to work around the schedules of the people who'll be doing it, and as of yesterday, the start of the process got moved up to tomorrow. Forget being at my wits' end; we're way past that now. {And yeah, I know; most folks thought the house was done. Not even close. Last year was supposed to be kitchen countertops and trimwork, and instead, it all went to keeping me out of the hospital; this year was supposed to be that, again, and instead it's more medical and fixing what certain individuals screwed up the first time around. I won't have a complete kitchen before 2020 or 2021, at the earliest.] Some of the details are here; the upshot is that I've got to raise about $3,500 just for this first go-around, which I hope will cover about three weeks' worth of labor on all this stuff.

Anyway. Today is really, really kicking my ass on the pain front. See here for details; suffice to say that this is one of those days when it's completely unmanageable, and I don't need any of you to yell at me because that voice in my head is busy doing it for you, telling me that if I weren't so lazy and useless I could get it all done. The fact of the matter is that I can't, because I can barely move, but abuse spawns its own hellish offspring and they never shut up.

So I need help to get all this done. Folks can help in several ways:
And as I said, sales are ideal, of course; one or two of Wings's bigger pieces would cover the whole shot for this round. Patreon subscriptions are good, too. Either way, it's a trade for value. But I'm already feeling panicked at what we thought wold be our schedule being so suddenly and thoroughly upended, and we'll take it however it comes at this point.

Please share everything, because I'm suddenly back behind the eight-ball on a whole additional front, and yeah, I'm scared about covering everything and surviving, too. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment