Monday, August 26, 2019

Without the grace.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Me yesterday and already this morning, without the grace. Also without the ability to catch myself in midair when I inevitably fall and go smacking onto the ground. 

The guys are already here working on the front door issues. The other weatherization may not start until next week, depending on temps; it got increasingly hot yesterday afternoon, and it was 90 degrees at 6PM. Hay loading and stacking has been put off until tomorrow; River neglected to mention that he had to take his mom to ABQ for a medical appointment today, so he drove all the way up here from there this morning and is worn out. He still has to drive back to pick her up at the end of the day, so we sent him home to get some sleep, instead.

It's been a zoo here already. Chinook, who knows both Tony and Nano and has always been fine with them, has for whatever reason decided that them working on the house means that they are DANGEROUS EVIL MEN who wish to DO US HARM and she must WOOF AND WOOF AND WOOF at them, so I spent no small amount of time wrangling her this morning along with everything else. And this comes on top of yesterday's efforts, which involved regular chores that it was time to do, and so, my physical misery notwithstanding, I cleaned two sinks, two toilets, mopped the upstairs bathroom floor, vacuumed the stairs, did three loads of laundry and one load of dishes, in addition to bunch of other less countable stuff, and cooking, too. This is what my days are like, and while the furniture still needs dusting, it will have to wait, because right now, we've got wood dust and shavings and other stuff flying everywhere, and I need to stay out of it as much as possible to be able to breathe.

I also have to go to the chiro this afternoon, and we'll see where that leaves me, because these last several days have been all pain all the time and I'm losing my ability to cope with it. See here for details if you really want to know; it's not pleasant. All stress all the time, too, because I now have to raise a lot more money sooner than I expected, and still deal with whatever might be in the offing medically. Some of the details are here; the upshot is that I've got to raise about $3,500 just for this first go-around, which I hope will cover about three weeks' worth of labor on all this stuff.

So I need help to get all this done. Folks can help in several ways:
And as I said, sales are ideal, of course; one or two of Wings's bigger pieces would cover the whole shot for this round. Patreon subscriptions are good, too. Either way, it's a trade for value. But I'm already feeling panicked at what we thought wold be our schedule being so suddenly and thoroughly upended, and we'll take it however it comes at this point. Oh, and Wings may have several new bead pieces today, or tomorrow, or later in the week; not sure when, so please be on the lookout and share them when they drop.

Please share everything, because I'm suddenly back behind the eight-ball on a whole additional front, and yeah, I'm scared about covering everything and surviving, too. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment