Saturday, August 10, 2019

F*ck it.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.
All right, fuck it.

As some of you already know, I took this site offline yesterday afternoon, because someone tried, yet again, to dox me/steal content/both. And I'm sick of it.

I'm also just fucking exhausted. It wasn't enough for us to spend seven years in inhumane conditions that have destroyed my health, to spend three years trying to get a house built, for me to have nearly died twice in the attempt just as we were finally moving into it. It wasn't enough that since then we've battled what is now approaching a total of $50K in medical bills, with more to come, a cancer scare (still not resolved) and sundry other crises. No. This person wants to hurt me. And there are a couple of people who come immediately to mind, and I'm just tired of their shit.

But last night, as the sun went down to make way for a truly incredible rain, I did some digging around in the evidence last night, and it turned up some interesting evidence. And so I have some idea who it might be. And if that's you — yes, YOU, and you know exactly who you are  GTFOH. Get a life of your own for once in your miserable colonizer life and quit trying to steal literally every last thing about mine. [This person tries to make money as a fake "shaman," and to do it, among other things, she stole aspects of my medical history and presents them as her own. Her latest is "near-death experience," copied from the fact that I nearly died twice two years ago. Yes, she's white; there's not a speck of indigeneity about her.]

Anyway. This person is . . . nobody. And so we talked about it, and since I need a way to send Wings's work viral beyond the usual, and since he has three staggeringly beautiful new works out today, I'm taking it back online. Yeah, if my words start showing up elsewhere, I'll take it offline again. I'll also sue your ass, and you'll lose, so there's that. Same with the other aspect of this, because I am just done with your psychological terrorism. But we're live again. I'll be doing some other things in the weeks to come, too.

Meanwhile, the dollars are just marching out the door on the daily, and there's nothing I can do about it, because we lived in one of the most uncivilized countries in the world. Had to pick up both the truck and the mower yesterday, and that was hellish all by itself. More medical appointments for both of us next week, cash only. So to make all this happen, I have to bring in a lot more scratch — LOT more — to cover everything, and that means sales, which are way, way down. My pain levels are also completely out of control these days, the kind of pain that renders you utterly non-functional, except that I don't have a choice but to keep working at everything. So you know what comes next.

Sales here; testimonials here; wishlist (such as it is still — I've added some candles of the nontoxic variety to deal with the lingering mildew odor in the utility room while it's drying out from the plumbing disaster, the kind that are not supposed to impair my breathing, the kind we can't get locally; I've also added a couple of supplements I have to take and our one real vice, the coffee we prefer [cheaper by the case, and the thing that's probably highest priority]) here

Speaking of testimonials, new ones are posted at long last; if you haven't submitted yours, please do, because this helps us make sales (and we keep you as anonymous as you want to be; you can see the kinds of options people choose in the various entries). We need more folks to send them in, too. 

Wings dropped three new works today, and they'll be posted here separately in a bit. He also dropped three new pieces a few days ago, including an absolutely phenomenal pair of dangle earrings; the post is here. That's on top of several new bead pieces a couple of weeks ago; you can find the summary post here. The new butterfly concha belt dropped a few days ago, and it is absolutely incredible. We really need to sell it; that would take care of looming medical stuff, at least in part. And while I spend every spare moment chasing those sales, there aren't many spare moments for me these days, especially with my ongoing breathing issues and whatever else is going on that they haven't identified yet; new labs and meds and equipment to that end having to be paid for next week. So please, help us get the word out. I've got to bring in more sales somehow.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment