Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Taken.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019;
all rights reserved.

One half of one door done; they're working on half of the other one right now. I don't know whether Kit's down there supervising this time or not.

We probably would've been just as well off with the dog running the show the first time around, for that matter. It really sucks to figure out that you got taken in an effort to give your business to local folks (especially locals who wanted something from you besides just money; colonial stuff Wings refused to do).

At any rate, it's supposed to be cooler next week, so they'll start sanding the wood and get it weatherized then. They fixed the problem with the kitchen door, although that now requires Sherm to do some replastering along the jamb when we're able to have him come back and redo the utility room wall. And I'm watching the $$ mount again.

Not least because the medical expenses never let up, either. Went to the chiro yesterday (which was an experience unto itself; her work is stellar, but the staff admin stuff, notsomuch, and I was there another three fucking hours, half of it unnecessarily). She wants me to go see another person (in addition to her, not instead of her) for specialized bodywork, and while that's all fine and well, I can't afford it, either in money or in time and stress right now. Yesterday took more than enough out of me. Apparently the ligaments that hold my pelvic saddle in place, well, don't. Hold it in place, I mean. So while last time she worked on the left, which was significantly out of place, this time, it was the right. And today, my left is back in agony from the shift, and my legs are cramping all the way up and down from hips to feet. See here for details if you really want to know; it's not pleasant. 

All stress all the time, too, because I now have to raise a lot more money sooner than I expected, and still deal with whatever might be in the offing medically. Some of the details are here; the upshot is that I've got to raise about $3,500 just for this first go-around, which I hope will cover about three weeks' worth of labor on all this stuff. We've managed $755 in sales, which means another $2,745 to go, and I'm so tired.

So I need help to get all this done. Folks can help in several ways:
And as I said, sales are ideal, of course; one or two of Wings's bigger pieces would cover the whole shot for this round. Patreon subscriptions are good, too. Either way, it's a trade for value. But I'm already feeling panicked at what we thought wold be our schedule being so suddenly and thoroughly upended, and we'll take it however it comes at this point. Oh, and Wings may have several new bead pieces today, or tomorrow, or later in the week; not sure when, so please be on the lookout and share them when they drop.

Please share everything, because I'm suddenly back behind the eight-ball on a whole additional front, and yeah, I'm scared about covering everything and surviving, too. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment