Sunday, January 19, 2020

A harbinger for the week.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

What it looked like here yesterday. Much grayer today, presumably in anticipation of the next snowstorm, currently forecast for Tuesday.


It's been a day already, and it's starting to look like a harbinger for the week. The horses got out this morning (don't ask, and no, it wasn't me), and I've since learned (like there was any doubt) that my body is no longer equipped for chasing two half-ton animals through a foot of snow. Facebook has just today decided to "limit" our access to their site WRT posting the links from our site, as we've done every single day for well over a decade now. (Ignore the stupid message and click on the link; it takes you the same place it's always taken you, it just doesn't show you the piece's photo anymore.) 

And while I thought maybe a I had a workaround, it looks like we're going to have to cancel Wings's dental appointment for this week yet again.

Iis cold, though, and it's aggravating all of my joint issues to a not-insignificant degree. I'm reduced still to trying to get work done with a torn ankle and subluxed hips and knees, and now two barely functional hands, and a laptop that continues to deteriorate by the day (a camera, too, and both are essential for our work — not just mine, but his). I'm also trying to plan for all the expenses of winter to come. The Pueblo closure is slated to last two full months this time, so it will be worse than usual. In that period of time, there will be taxes to pay, his scrip to keep refilling, his dental work to try somehow to get done, and forget about my own follow-up tests, to say nothing of plumbing/wall repairs or all the work still unfinished on the house; I'm scrapping everything, because we can't afford it. I've still got to make sales, try to drum up new Patreon subscribers, do whatever I can to bring in more scratch, all on top of everything else. Folks can help in several ways (sales are always preferred):
Please share everything. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used 
or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

1 comment :

  1. No more Facebook pics? What the HELL? Will they let others post them, although not you? I’m sure willing to try and will log onto FB daily just for you; these days I rarely log on once a week but will daily if it will make a difference for you.

    ReplyDelete