Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Energy's in short supply.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

I wish snow could give me that kind of unbridled joy. That kind of unbridled energy, too.

Energy's in short supply right now. Thanks to the pred, I have a visible knuckle again, although the thumb is still hugely swollen and still out of place. Hips and knees are out of place, too, but yesterday's blinding headache was a reminder of why I so rarely do pred, so that's a nope for today. I need to get some work done, and I can't do it if the pain's so bad I can't see.

And I've got to make sales, try to drum up new Patreon subscribers, do whatever I can to bring in more scratch, all on top of everything else. Folks can help in several ways (sales are always preferred):
Please share everything. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used 
or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment