Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Some decay is beautiful. Some isn't.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

Some decay is beautiful.

Some isn't.

Trying to deal with the latter form today, and haven't been able to talk to anybody at the dentist's office yet. I guess this is going to what bedevils me all of this week and next, at a minimum, until either we arrive at a solution or we're forced to abandon it entirely. Again. 

Meanwhile, I have deadlines today and tomorrow, and a ton of offline work that needs to be done, and never enough hours in the day. Never enough sleep at night, either, but as long as I'm dealing with this kind of pain, that's going to be the case. Today's no exception, either on the lack of sleep or the pain, and it's been complicated by the fallout from the dislocation of my right thumb, which makes really basic tasks difficult. I had to take a pred to try to reduce the swelling a bit; no results there yet, but the blinding steroid headache is here in full rowdy flower.

Meanwhile, I've still got to make sales, try to drum up new Patreon subscribers, do whatever I can to bring in more scratch, all on top of everything else. Folks can help in several ways (sales are always preferred):
Please share everything. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used 
or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment