Sunday, June 26, 2022

Out of order today.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

Sometimes you can actually see the storm coming. That vertical white line is not lightning, it's the rain.

That was yesterday, early afternoon; by mid-afternoon, it as here, and it hasn't let up since. Right now, the rain is coming down heavily, but it's small drops, and they're gentle and soaking, not a cloudburst. The land is coming alive before our eyes.

Out of order today, because Wings is in the studio finishing up his newest works (one cuff, one pair of earrings), and I'll be featuring the cuff today. Trust me, it's worth the wait. It might also give me a chance to get caught up on a few things. I've been buried all week long under an avalanche of bureaucratic stuff, another avalanche of e-mails, most of which I haven't even seen yet, the occasional disruptive brown-out or full-scale power outage, and too many tasks to list here. I've got multiple tasks going at any given moment, and when I'm on here, it's because something is in between processes and I have a few moments where I can't really start anything else.

But I'm going to need to get some of them off my desk and buckle down to the work of chasing sales. We just shelled out an absolutely ungodly outlay, all cash, between taxes this year and next, plus medical stuff for us both. To try to cope with it all, I've already canceled my ketamine therapy scheduled for next week; we have scrips to pay for and our next installment on taxes, and July is when my Patreon takes a big dive income-wise. And there are always more folks who need help. We need to make sales consistently, always. 

So links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are first and foremost, the other ladder, the Thermacell lanterns [the flies are already out, so the mosquitoes won't be far behind], and the Gorilla tape);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, Nah, we've given up on the well. No one's available to drill before the latter half of summer, and the tax burden means we would never be able to afford it anyway. But it's perhaps even more of a good time to make a purchase, because Uncle Sam is a vindictive colonizer, and my current stress levels about paying it all are off the charts. And there's lots of fabulous work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment