Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Glimpse, and a Request

Photo copyright Wings, 2014; all rights reserved.

Today's going to be another hugely busy day.

I have pieces in the works, one on the truly abominable behavior of a local executive with regard to the Dakotas' "man camps." It's not an easy piece to write, since it involves revisiting a lot of ugly ground I've covered many times before. But it'll be posted before too long.

We also have a great many things to get done here, much of it while trying to beat the weather that's supposed to arrive tomorrow. So I'll be online whenever I can grab a few spare minutes, but it my not be much more than that at any given stretch.

In the meantime, I'd like to ask you for a favor. Wings's one-man-show at the Jean Cocteau Cinema in Santa Fe is ongoing; the image above is just a little glimpse. But the show runs through May 11th, and it needs continued publicity. So if you'd share the following links, whether via e-mail, by cross-posting on your own or other sites, or by sharing on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media, we'd be grateful.

My announcement on this site is here.

The Jean Cocteau Cinema's official announcement is here.

The venue's Facebook page announcement is here.

And the best thing you can do is "Like," "Share," and otherwise post the individual links, not the link to this post I'm writing at the moment. That does more to get the word out, both to support the venue and to support Wings's work.

Chi miigwech and ta'a.

No comments :

Post a Comment