Friday, February 10, 2017

Chronic fatigue edition. Shares badly needed.


Y'all, I'm beat. No, that's not the word for it. I don't know what the word is; I can barely string a coherent sentence together right now. Chronic fatigue, indeed.

I had thought I was finally shaking this bug, and but now my s-i-l's sick, and I saw her briefly yesterday. We had to go out of town for part of the day today to take care of some business (stuff we were slated to do yesterday, but the delivery delay nixed that), and now that I'm back, everything's shot. No news, no photos, no nothin'; sorry. Just begging for shares before I go collapse for the night:
  • Shares of our YouCaring page via the widgets provided, especially the widget code, which has once again been moved back to the purple box at the lower right-hand side of the page, that produces the image shown just above.
  • Shares of Wings's site; sales also fund the construction (indeed, they are the baseline for it). Testimonials help.
  • I've added Lowe's gift cards to our Amazon wishlist. We're having to spring for lumber, lath, and plaster material locally (some of the lumber and a badly-needed saw were bought today). The rest of what makes it habitable — flooring, paint, appliances, etc. — are coming from Lowe's, which is giving us the best selection and price, and therefore best bang for our buck, but it's still a lot. A LOT. And so one of the best, most immediate ways to help at this point is with Lowe's gift cards. I have three separate denominations posted on the wishlist, but cards in any amount whatsoever are useful; they all go into the same pool.
Still, before you share our links, please go share Laura's. Lin's spirit is where the water meets the light, but Laura will still need our help for a while. Please T/R/share/donate to her fund if you can. Especially that last. It's needed.

Yes, I know I owe everybody replies and so forth. Trust me; nothing I say tonight would make the slightest bit of sense at this point. Tomorrow will be spent in trying to gin up badly-needed sales, and figuring out the rest of the rewiring mess. There is still such a very, very long way to go to finish even the basics off on the house, and I'm feeling the stress of that daily. So please continue to share all the links above, also daily. 

Thanks, everyone.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner. 

No comments :

Post a Comment