Monday, July 16, 2018

Big storm; little rain. A very, very bad episode today. Sales and subscribers badly needed, and shares, too.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
Big storm; little rain.

It's going to be short today, and mostly cut-and-paste. I was feeling sick most of yesterday (not sick as in a bug, but as in labored breathing and just generally feeling awful). Shortly after getting out of the shower this morning, I found myself thrown into an episode like those from last November, one of the worst I've had since then. They're terrifying, accompanied by the very real fear that this might be the one you don't survive, and the effects last for hours. But as weak and crappy as I feel, work still has to get done, so I'm doing it, albeit even more slowly than usual. I'm not up to much in the way of brain function, though. [I'm also not up to conversation or to dealing with platitudes. Eight months, and since the cath came back clean, no one feels any sense of urgency except, you know, me, since I'm the one who has to worry about dying. I do not feel like talking about it, and I'm not in the mood for empty pretty words about it, either.]

We very much, very badly need sales and new Patreon subscribers, and since this is early July, if you subscribe today, you won't be billed until August 1st. We have got to make some sales, though. Here are the links and a request to share them, because without those sales and subscribers, I honestly don't know how we get through this:
I had said that I'd really like to raise another $500 in subscriptions before July is out, just to have a little more to throw to the medical wolves that are constantly at my throat. That never ends, either, and the stress is not helping with the cardio stuff. Now, we've got a lot more that needs to be done, too, and I'm damned if I know how. The truck was more than enough to throw a wrench in the works (and that's still unfixed, for the most part, given that just the one part is more than $1,200, so . . . ), but this thing with Shade? Out of left field. And once you're in it, you have to keep going; there's no way out but forward, whatever the result. So please, please share the links. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and kind words and other help for Shade. I know she was better off for it, and I know she appreciated that.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment