Friday, July 6, 2018

Love. Among other things. Sales, subscribers, and shares all very badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

That's love.

It's an otherwise god-awful day. I'm not even going into it, other than the fact that the rain yesterday vanished as suddenly as it came, leaving us high and dry. That's the least of it right now.

I'm beat, I have a long day remaining a head of me and with only one good hand, everything take me forever, so it's just cut-and-paste from here on out. We very much, very badly need sales and new Patreon subscribers, and since this is early July, if you subscribe today, you won't be billed until August 1st. Here are the links and a request to share them, because without those sales and subscribers, I honestly don't know how we get through this:
I had said that I'd really like to raise another $500 in subscriptions before July is out, just to have a little more to throw to the medical wolves that are constantly at my throat. Now, we've got a lot more that needs to be done, too, and I'm damned if I know how. The truck was more than enough to throw a wrench in the works, but this thing with Shade? And once you're in it, you have to keep going; there's no way out but forward, whatever the result. So please, please share the links. Thanks to everyone who has kicked in on Shade's behalf already; we're profoundly grateful, and we love you all. Shade does, too, even if she can't verbalize it.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment