Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Ornamental.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Ornamental. Yup, that's my work.  I finally backed it last night and hung it on the tree.

This day won't be ornamental, though; it'll be all work, from start to finish. Get through today, and except for cooking, I can finally just . . . stop . . . tomorrow. But I have to get on it.

As promised yesterday, Wings has dropped two fabulous new pieces, one off them first in a series of four. The link is here, and the links to their individual entries on the site are embedded there. I still have to try to bring in income, no matter what. It's been a dangerously holiday slow sales season, and aside from the usual bills and expenses, we're both going to have significant medical expenses starting bright and early in January.

For those wondering about those and my other health issues, see here, although now there's a new wrinkle I'm not even going to bother to try to explain (triggered by this year's flu shot and confirmed by my doctor, and suffice to say there's no affording treatment); with regard to the work done and not done on the house, some of the details are here. Folks can help in several ways (I've added some new practical items to the wishlist, including organizers for electrical cords and replacement Thermos mugs; after . . . I don't even know how many years we've had them, the seals on our old ones have quit working), and we really need it now:
Please share everything, because I'm suddenly back behind the eight-ball on a whole additional front, and yeah, I'm scared about covering everything and surviving, too. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used 
or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment