Monday, December 23, 2019

The only good thing was the sunrise.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

The only good thing was the sunrise; the rest of the day has been unmitigated garbage. It's not even eleven yet, and all I do is find myself fighting off tears.

At the moment, no one's been around who shouldn't be, so far as we can tell. Animals all fine ::knocks wood superstitiously::. Paperwork in process. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, go look at yesterday's post. I'm not even going to link it. Last week was, with only one exception, ghastly, but then so has to whole so-called season. On top of that, this has been one of the worst Christmas sales seasons ever for us, and I don't know how we make it next year. Hell, I don't know how we make it to next week. All the links are below. Wings did drop two pieces last night, but I was too swamped with other tasks and frankly too worn out to write descriptions. They'll go up in a bit, and while they're at opposite ends of price and style spectra, they're both fabulous, and we really need to sell them. For me, I just have to get through this day and try to get to a fraction of my task list, and hopefully neither body nor spirit will disintegrate in the process, but they're booth teetering right now.

For those wondering about those and my other health issues, see here, although now there's a new wrinkle I'm not even going to bother to try to explain (triggered by this year's flu shot and confirmed by my doctor, and suffice to say there's no affording treatment); with regard to the work done and not done on the house, some of the details are here. Folks can help in several ways (I've added some new practical items to the wishlist, including organizers for electrical cords and replacement Thermos mugs; after . . . I don't even know how many years we've had them, the seals on our old ones have quit working), and we really need it now:
Please share everything, because I'm suddenly back behind the eight-ball on a whole additional front, and yeah, I'm scared about covering everything and surviving, too. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used 
or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment