Thursday, December 26, 2019

Still in process.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019;
all rights reserved.
Still in process. All I got done last night were the two open segments of the tailfeathers, because the crash began in early evening. This always happens when I'm forced to push way beyond my limits for such a long period of time, and it hit last night, hard. Today, the exhaustion is extreme, and I'm not going to be doing much beyond the basics because I literally can't. Which leaves a lot of other things still in process, too, but that's life with these kinds of disabling conditions. To top it all off, I seem to be trying to fight off a bug, and I know right where I would've picked it up, too. People out there who don't cover your mouths when you cough: You're the worst. And you always seem to be already violating my personal space when you do, so thanks for nothing.

A dusting of snow overnight, the possibility of another dusting tonight, and then the real snow is supposed to hit tomorrow. If the forecast is right (and that's a very big "if" anymore), we could be in for a sizeable storm, with several inches of accumulation and then a deep freeze afterward. The deep freeze is probably the only sure thing about it, but it's going to make for a difficult week next week, so I'm hoping we can mostly stay home and in where it's warm. There'll be time enough for all those stresses again in the first week of January (and yes, they're looming, including the medical stuff). 

And since they're looming, I'm still going to post the links. For those wondering about those and my other health issues, see here, although now there's a new wrinkle I'm not even going to bother to try to explain (triggered by this year's flu shot and confirmed by my doctor, and suffice to say there's no affording treatment); with regard to the work done and not done on the house, some of the details are here. Folks can help in several ways, and we really need it now:
Please share everything, because I'm suddenly back behind the eight-ball on a whole additional front, and yeah, I'm scared about covering everything and surviving, too. Thanks.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used 
or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment