Sunday, June 21, 2020

One bright spot in a lot of darkness.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

One bright spot in a lot of darkness.

I don't even have the energy for lengthy explanations. Between the pollen, the smoke, and the stress, my pain levels are off the charts. I'm not sleeping. Our dogs are still missing.

And over the next two weeks, and on into August, I have to find a way to cover some staggering expenses. This week, it's the farrier and the plumber. Next week, two quarters' worth of taxes, to the tune of some $3K. That one is nonnegotiable, and I don't have it.

By August? Enough to cover the drilling of a new well, all the pumps and piping, and construction of the well house.

Also, Wings's birthday is July 1st, and I had wanted to get him a new compact stereo system for the studio to replace the one that's been steadily dying (you know, like my laptop and camera, tools of our livelihood). He uses it for radio, to play all his old CDs, etc., and to provide inspiration for his work. It gave up the ghost yesterday. And I don't even have the ~$180 to replace it. I'm so tired, and I can't conjure money out of nothing.

WE. NEED. SALES. BADLY. So please. The links are here:
[Also, the wishlist is back in force. There are things I absolutely cannot get except through Amazon, and I can't add that stress onto all the others now. It's breaking me.] Please share everything. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment