Sunday, June 28, 2020

Rifts

Photo copyright Aji, 2020;
all rights reserved.

Ash and bone. That's what the land looks like now, cracking open into rifts like this. With no rain, all we can do right now is water the garden from the hoses and try to keep the wild creatures alive.

No rain of the other sort, either, and I don't know what I'm going to do come July, because forget the well problem, I'm running out of time to cover all of this other stuff. Wings dropped three new and fabulous pairs of earrings day before yesterday (and I may have another pair or two to post today, or maybe not); selling all three would cover one quarter's worth of taxes and about a third of the second (and both have to be paid by July 15th). There's also the plumber and getting the flues cleaned.

And by August? Enough to cover the drilling of that damn well, all the pumps and piping, and construction of the well house.

I'm so tired, and I can't conjure money out of nothing. So much stress. So much pain. Just. so. tired.

WE. NEED. SALES. BADLY. So please. The links are here:
[Also, the wishlist is back in force. There are things I absolutely cannot get except through Amazon, and I can't add that stress onto all the others now. It's breaking me.] Please share everything. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment