Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Storm fronts.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

Storm fronts. Mostly they bypass us, but we got two short heavy rains yesterday, so at lest it's something.

But if we're going to get the howling winds and the thunder, we could at least be granted something that will keep things alive. The same holds true on the financial front now; a massive front of storms in the way of immediate expenses camped out on my shoulder demanding my attention, but no sales to cover them. 

Meanwhile, the drought continues to destroy everything: the fields, the land, the trees. No rain. No sales. No cessation of the pain that bedevils my every literal moment. And still no dogs, even though weve updated all the postings and are still distributing new flyers that are headed with the reward amount. No, we can't afford that, either, but what are we supposed to do, abandon them? They're family.

And over the next two weeks, and on into August, I have to find a way to cover some staggering expenses. This week, it's the farrier and the plumber. Next week, two quarters' worth of taxes, to the tune of some $3K. That one is nonnegotiable, and I don't have it. Then it's the chimney cleaners.

By August? Enough to cover the drilling of a new well, all the pumps and piping, and construction of the well house.

I'm so tired, and I can't conjure money out of nothing. So much stress. So much pain. Just. so. tired.

WE. NEED. SALES. BADLY. So please. The links are here:
[Also, the wishlist is back in force. There are things I absolutely cannot get except through Amazon, and I can't add that stress onto all the others now. It's breaking me.] Please share everything. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment