Tuesday, March 1, 2022

New month, same old.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

New month, same old.  Except at 70 degrees.

This doesn't bode well.

Of course, a lot of things today aren't boding well. Not the least of which is my lack of sleep and jacked pain levels. The depression, due mostly, I think, to all that pain and no sleep, is overwhelming me now to the point where my brain can barely function. I should've scheduled my ketamine therapy intake earlier, but I wasn't sure I could swing even one treatment. As it stands, I'm rescheduling my eye appointment, because I'm exhausted and so overloaded with tasks and deadlines and I just can't lose a whole day to one damn thing and I don't think my bod could handle the trip right now anyway.

Also? I need to focus on making sales somehow. We are out nearly $700 cash just last week on medical stuff, and there will be more than $300 in cash costs this week as we pay for the horse vet and farrier for Miika [I'm saving us, temporarily, the more than $1K my eyes will set us back, but that's gonna have to happen soon] That doesn't even count the hay and firewood stock-ups before it's all gone for the season. Which means that I really need to sell a couple of big pieces or several smaller ones. Trouble is, I can't even block out any time to chase sales.

Also, Patreon patrons: March and April are tax months here, and also medical appointment months, and I am already snowed completely under. I will not be doing daily postings for that period. I'll try to post as often as I can, but I can't in good conscience commit to every day (or every night, as the case may be) when I have all of this stuff hanging over my head. Things will lighten up in May, presumably.

And on top of all of that, I'm still trying desperately to get caught up on a bunch of the things I haven't been able to do these last three weeks, having been so sick with this godforsaken lupus flare. There's more work in the pipeline, too, and it's incredible stuff, one of which should be up tomorrow. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are first and foremost, the other ladder and the Bissell vac);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, so now's always a good time to make a purchase. And there's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                   

No comments :

Post a Comment