Thursday, March 10, 2022

Such pure unbridled joy.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

For the dogs, the snow is such pure unbridled joy. I love it, too, but if I tried that, I'd be stuck on the ground forever.

Anyway, that was late yesterday; we've gotten several new inches since. They're forecasting 9" for us, so if current actual-snowfall-to-prediction ratios hold, we should have more than a foot of new stuff before it's all done. They always come in way under what we get on accumulations, and too high on winter temps and too low on summer ones. Whatever, the dogs are happy, the birds are in heaven, and I imagine the elk will back to feed tonight.

Now I just have to get caught up, even though I'm still gimping around after that sublux episode two nights ago. First and foremost is taxes; then when that's done, there's everything else.

Also, Patreon patrons: Speaking of taxes, that's what March and April are here, and also medical appointment months, and I am already snowed completely under. I will not be doing daily postings for that period. I'll try to post as often as I can, but I can't in good conscience commit to every day (or every night, as the case may be) when I have all of this stuff hanging over my head. Things will lighten up in May, presumably.

And on top of all of that, I'm still trying desperately to get caught up on a bunch of the things I haven't been able to do these last three weeks, having been so sick with this godforsaken lupus flare. Still need to make sales, though. There's more work in the pipeline, too, incredible stuff. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are first and foremost, the other ladder and the Bissell vac);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, so now's always a good time to make a purchase. And there's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                        

No comments :

Post a Comment