Monday, March 28, 2022

The change is here.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

That was last night. The clouds have been telegraphing a change in the weather for days; today, the change is here. Much colder than recent days, skies completely gray, and we're supposed to have both rain and snow again by tomorrow into Wednesday. 

And I realized yesterday morning that I'm in trouble. I have rarely felt so completely disabled by my autoimmune disease as I am now. And I can't do a damn thing about it for at least a month yet. As I said yesterday, it has me very nearly housebound now.

In addition, I'm having to deal with this new development of muscle contractures, and it's literally crippling me. My pain levels are off the charts, and I still can't sleep (and this stupid colonial time change is making that all the worse). I'm not remotely functional. And I have to get through the tax stuff, find a way to pay it all, and get us through April's costly medical stuff, too. Finally making progress on the former; hopefully they'll be done before the week's out and turned over to the preparer.

And I have to keep trying (so far, unsuccessfully) to make enough (or even any) sales to cover the coming outlay to a government that would prefer to see us dead. We've had one sale over the last 6 weeks or so. I need help doing thisLinks are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are first and foremost, the other ladder and the Bissell vac);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, so now's always a good time to make a purchase. And there's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                         

No comments :

Post a Comment