Sunday, April 3, 2016

End-of-Weekend Share Request


I need more hours in the day. It would be nice to have our [paid] helper back, too, but it looks like we're SOL on that. We can't compete with . . . substances. So for now, it's back to just us, and the volume of labor grows daily.

Quick and dirty: Please share the link to our YouCaring page. From the widgets, or copying and pasting the link, NOT from this post or from my FB post. Grab the widget code if you can; that helps. And trust me: You're not a fraction as tired of seeing this as I am of writing it, but I don't really have a choice. Many thanks to everyone who's pitched in one way or another thus far.

At some point, I need to find something that at least vaguely resembles dinner. Maybe in a half-hour or so. And then maybe I can get more than five minutes at a stretch to myself without cleaning up after dogs, separating horses, or whatever, and do a little of my own work . . . .



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.




No comments :

Post a Comment