Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tuesday Share Request


I'm out of time on too many things right now, so this'll be quick.

Please share the link to our YouCaring page via the widgets on the page (or the direct page link, if your browser's uncooperative). Please also share the widget code, so that the image above with the running total appears.

No, I don't have an updated timetable yet. With weather like today's nothing could get done anyway; this wind is about to blow this tin can over. I'll post more as soon as I'm able, but in the absence of our hired help, this week's not looking any better than the last two for accomplishing anything on my own to-do list. I'm stretched right now beyond my ability to describe it, and weather and lack of ordinary housing aren't helping.

Thanks to all who have helped us out with this project thus far. I'll post more info as soon as I have it, I hope before the end of the work week.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment